lundi 25 juin 2012

And the winners are...


When I saw my screen I realized that "never say never" is a true sentence. All dreams come true one day...:) I'm going to post a photo of each chosen items I will soon receive ! But before that: THANK YOU SO MUCH HOSS INTROPIA and every single person who came on my blog and who congratulated me!

Quand j'ai vu mon écran j'ai réalisé que "ne jamais dire jamais" est une vraie phrase. Tous les rêves deviennent réalité un jour...:) Je vais poster une photo de chaque article choisis que je recevrai bientôt ! Mais avant ça: MERCI ENORMEMENT HOSS INTROPIA et chaque personne qui est venue sur mon blog et qui m'a félicité!

Glitter ankle boots                                          Dress 
 Blazer                                                          Pink jeans
Hat

16 commentaires:

  1. I absolutely adore those glitter boots! Amazing! I just wanted to stop by to say that I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I have a Shopbop giveaway at the moment and I post my outfits and more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. love the boots and the hat. congrats :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Lovely, I love the items you chose! Congratulations and enjoy your victory :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. congrats!!!
    I'm a new follower, come to take a look to my blog, if you want we can follow each other!!!
    Laura
    www.iaiaecris.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sorry to bother you but have you received the email from Hoss? When you receive can you tell me?
    Thanks :)

    Lau

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. The perfect white blazer is not to be underestimated!

    Sarah x
    www.tellhershesdreaming.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Enjoyed reading your blog! Now following

    xx
    www.poisepolish.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oooh I'm having major DIY moment with those glitter boots! Love that look, perfect pick me up with a summer dress for day!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. No, I haven't received the package. The glitter shoes are out of stock. And they said too that the leather jacket I chose is out of the outfit! Oh noooooo! I like it so much. Their items are indeed georgeous. However, we have been lucky girls so enjoy and I'm looking forward for your outfit with your prizes, let me know:)

    RépondreSupprimer